Friday, April 1st
Welcome to Day 2 of the Summit On Demand. Today’s content will give you more opportunities to dive into UDL content.
View the Full Summit Agenda (PDF)
If you need technology support, please use the Tech Assistance Chat located at the bottom of your screen or contact us at email@example.com.
|9:00–9:20 am||The UDL Journey in Fraser, Carrie Wozniak|
|9:20–9:40 am||Speaking Through Spaces: What we put in our environment speaks back to us |
- UDL at Scale
Thomas J. Tobin
- Momentum Through Multiple Means
Elizabeth Stark, Cherie Smith
- Creating a UDL Army: University College Dublin’s Faculty Partner Programme
Lisa Padden, Julie Tonge, Daniel Elliott
- Reenvisioning the UDL Guidelines for Equity and Agency
Eric J. Moore, Hillary Goldthwait-Fowles, Shihua Brazill, Tracy Galvin, Susan Jones, Mia Laudato, Michelle S. Patterson
- UDL Inside and Out in Malawi
Loui Lord Nelson, Augustine Kanyendula, Miriam Mhango, Betty Wisiki
- Using Technology to Improve Confidence in Presentations in a Remote and In-person Setting
Amer Latif, Ben Scott
|11:30 am – 12:00 pm||CIDDL Networking Discussion|
- UDL on the Outside
Ruth Fraser, Amanda Bastoni, Rachel Conover, Kim Durcharme, Eric J. Moore, Adria Battaglia
- Lessons Learned: Creating UDL Learning Community in Higher Education
Erica Knotts, Carey Jean Sojka
- Educate Families on Education a UDL Approach
- Honoring Identities: Examining Intersectionality and UDL in Higher Education
Denia G. Bradshaw, Catherine Manly
- UDL Implementation Policies in Higher Education – How Does Our Negligence Affect Our Students?
Ameera Ali, Katja Hakel, Anne Marie Ristow
- Let’s Talk About EdTech-Quity
Mia Laudato, Amy Tirado, Hillary Goldthwait-Fowles, Michelle S. Patterson, Robin Williams
|2:30–3:00 pm||Moving Beyond Accessible and Towards Universal Instructional Design|
|4:30–5:00 pm||Summit Closing|
Thank you for joining us! You will have continued access to this content through September 2022. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.