In case the UDL-IRN Summit hasn’t satiated your UDL thirst, check out these other upcoming CAST events!
CAST UDL Symposium: Learner Voice
Wednesday, July 27 – Friday, July 29, 2022
Universal Design for Learning is founded on, and committed to, the fight for educational equity until learning has no limits.
At CAST, we believe true equity must involve the power of the voices of our learners. This year’s Symposium is designed to amplify those voices, particularly those who have been most marginalized by traditional educational systems. Learners’ voices must be lifted and made central to how we engage, teach, and assess learners, because each and every voice enriches learning for all.
- Introduction to UDL (Weekly Sessions starting Thursday, April 7 through Thursday, May 5, 2022)
- UDL Beyond the Basics (Monday, April 11 – Tuesday, April 12, 2022)
- UDL Implementation Academy (Thursday, April 28 – Friday, April 29, 2022)
Summer Institute & Online Courses
- Introduction to UDL (Thursday, June 2 – Friday, June 3, 2022)
- UDL101 14-Week Facilitated Online Course (Monday, June 6 – Monday, September 5, 2022)
- Universal Design for Learning in Postsecondary Education (Monday, June 6 – Friday, July 29, 2022)
Fall Institutes & Online Courses
- Introduction to UDL (Thursday, October 6 – Friday, October 7, 2022)
- UDL Beyond the Basics (Thursday, October 13 – Friday, October 14, 2022)
- UDL Implementation Academy (Thursday, October 20 – Friday, October 21, 2022)
- UDL101 14-Week Facilitated Online Course (Monday, September 12 – Monday, December 12, 2022)
- Supercharge Your Professional Learning Minicourse (3-Part Series starting Wednesday, November 2 through Thursday, November 10, 2022)